Wednesday 30 January 2013

Wednesday Wish list #1








As any blogger will tell you, there are always new things to lust after, so here is my round up of this week's drool-inducing picks!

Cath Kidston Bloomsbury Bouquet Skirt: I think this is the ultimate 'it's nearly spring skirt' and just the thought of wearing it puts a skip in my step. I think this would be perfect with a simple navy tee and some tan wedges.

Essie Topless and Barefoot: Many a blogger has lusted over this beautiful neutral shade and the day I get my hands on it is the day I promise to go topless and barefoot.

Warehouse Asymmetric Reefer Coat: I tried this on in store just before Christmas and ever since then I have been obsessively checking to see whether it has gone down in price. While I love the fit of this coat I just think the material is too thin to warrant the £95 price tag. If the Warehouse gods are listening, reduce the price a little and I will be first at the checkout.

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Nova: These are up the top of my makeup wish list right now. Supposedly a dupe for the YSL Glossy Stains and at less than a quarter of the price, a cheeky purchase is clearly inevitable.

What are you lusting over this week? Which of these would you most like? Let me know by commenting below or tweet me @MaddieChilds1.

Maddie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Loving your wishlist!! Especially the skirt! I've made myself a promise to buy and wear more skirts and this one would be perfect for daytime/evening! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know the skirt is lovely isn't it I definitely think to will be making its way to my wardrobe very soon ... xx Thank for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete